Tuesday, August 8

Trying to Stay Above Water

This is just a brief blog note to catch everyone up. After a recent comment from my friendly blogger supporter, pat, I had to at least leave this much of a post.

The reason I have not written lately is that I have acquired a new job at an international law firm, better known as Orrick. It's a fantastic job, and I'm having the time of my life right now. However, at the same time, I'm preparing to move into my first apartment this weekend. So, working 40 hours a week and attempting to put a home together on the side is proving a challenge. In this mix, A Tribute to Life has come to a halt. The tumbleweed will cease blowing, however, as soon as I get settled into life.

I apologize for this inexplicable disappearance. But, please don't give up...there will be plenty more.

No comments: