Wednesday, August 8

Opening Pandora's Box in the World of Music

I introduce you to my newest obsession. To some, it will be a great find, I hope. To others, it's probably old news. In any case, as my officemate and I went in search of some tunes for the day, I opted for some internet radio. I headed for MSN.com to use they're radio, and to my surprise, this new-fangled message popped up, informing me that MSN has now partnered with Pandora to provide better radio service. Let me tell you that this is some fantastic stuff! A sample of the player or radio screen is above--very easy to use. Perhaps the best feature of the tool is that you can type in an artist or song and a customized mix of songs is automatically created for you, and that mix mirrors the style of that artist or song you typed in.

I think this is fantastic. Try it out!

No comments: