Friday, March 2

Natural Goodness

Beginning the day with sunshine, and I don't exactly mean Roger Hargreaves' Little Miss Sunshine title character, makes for an incredibly productive start.  I am not one to shun the rain or storms or snow, but the beginning of a new day with sunshine helps me climb that pre-breakfast and pre-caffeine period with confidence.  I don't even need it beyond, say, 9am.

Waking up to the sun's warm rays, dancing on the walls in my house,  and the trees, grass and hills outside, fills me with the desire to hop out of bed and feel the feeling that is being alive.  The mundane chores of morning take on a new meaning, one of well being and fulfillment.  Rather than a focus on work, it brings a focus on accomplishment.    

Waking up to a bright sunrise, like waking up to enthusiastic puppy kisses, is a reminder that life is really good.  Today started with sunshine.    

No comments: