Friday, August 11

Why I Miss the Dudleys

A lazy Friday afternoon canon...

1) The Dudleys are like chocolate...you can never have too much of them.

2) They're fantastic individuals and their marriage demonstrates Jack Johnson's "We're Better Together"...double the Dudley, double the fun.

3) They came to Wheeling, they conquered Wheeling, and they appreciated Wheeling.

4) The Dudleys are also like wine...as they age (or as our relationship ages), they just keep getting better and more valuable.

5) They don't mind riding in Dot.

6) They make the best of every situation, making one forget that it's anything less than the best.

7) They're worldly.

8) They're down-to-earth.

9) They define good people.

10) They're the Dudleys.

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a nice shout out. I love it. I think I will construct a "Why I Love Courtney!" list just as soon as I am finished with my evening meal. Tonight, I am in need of doing something Courtney/Sara-ish. I want to go to the Bryn Mawr Cinema. I want to go to the mall. Maybe I can convince that other Dudley to come with me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney -Your move to Wheeling has not lessened your writing talent - and has probably enhanced it a bit :)