Saturday, October 15

New Show

I've been a self-proclaimed loser for the past several years when it comes to television. I watched movies all along, but, as several know, I quit my major television time after Seinfeld left the scene. A wise woman once said to me, " You should try Arrested Development..." So, as I have done since I moved here, I prepared for my long hours of reading by having something to watch before crashing. And in order to catch up in an area in which I have definitely lost touch, I bought Season One of Arrested Development. I have to say it definitely has the potential to become a favorite. I got through the first few episodes, including the pilot, so I'll update my opinions and qualifications after I get further into the season. But, so far, it's a hit. Sometimes I revel in lazy weekends of pajama pants and good entertainment.

1 comment:

The Huge Spectrum said...

Arrested development is so funny. The second season just came out Oct. 14th.